J-Term Deadlines approaching! Final application deadline is September 25th for St. Kate's courses
Explore the courses:
- GSJ International: Social Determinants of Health in Namibia and South Africa (only 4 spots left!)
- MAOL Cultural Context of Leadership in Cuba (graduate program)
- Advancing Global Health Equity in Interprofessional Teams in Oaxaca, Mexico (graduate program)
St. Kate's Passport Assistance Program
To assist students in achieving their study abroad goals, St. Kate's is funding 25 first-time adult passports for current students. Find out more!
Global Studies Mission
The Office of Global Studies advances the University’s mission to “educate women to lead and influence,” through academic opportunities to engage with global cultures, communities, and environments.
Goals for accomplishing this mission:
- Develop rigorous academic experiential programs in partnership with faculty that foster global learning through the liberal arts and professional education.
- Deliver comprehensive service and support to students from pre-departure advising through re-entry. We focus on student intellectual and personal development with an emphasis on accessibility, inclusion, and cultural sensitivity.
- Drive and support campus-wide global learning initiatives to cultivate and enhance cultural fluency. Initiatives include a focus on curriculum integration and fostering collaborative partnerships.